The research proves it: Calgarians love their city!
Post Date: Wednesday, November 20, 2013
The 2013 Citizen Satisfaction Survey results are in and 88 per cent of citizens are satisfied with the quality of life in Calgary, an increase of 10 per cent over the last three years.
Ninety-two per cent of citizens are proud to be Calgarians and report increased satisfaction with City programs and services.
Other notable highlights include:
- 85 per cent of Calgarians rated The City’s quality of service as consistently high;
- 84 per cent of Calgarians say they are satisfied with City programs and services;
- 78 per cent believe that Calgary is moving in the right direction to ensure a high quality of life for future generations; and
- 91 per cent of Calgarians say they are satisfied with The City’s environmental performance.
Calgarians are invited to participate in the #Heartyyc contest by posting on The City’s Twitter or Facebook page. Share why you love Calgary for a chance to win daily prizes from The City and our civic partners.
The complete survey findings and infographic are available on calgary.ca.
The news release can also be found here.
- Cross-posted from Calgary City News Blog