Have your say on tweaks to the City budget
Post Date: Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Last year, Mayor Nenshi and City Council changed the way we involve Calgarians in creating Calgary's business plans and budgets. The Our City. Our Budget. Our Future. project engaged more than 23,000 Calgarians to learn more about City budgets and have their collective voices heard. The result was Council's Fiscal Plan for Calgary which directed City Administration in business planning and budgeting and the eventual 2012-2014 business plans and budgets for The City of Calgary.
But wait--there's more!
Every year, Council reviews the business plans and budgets for potential tweaks. So, let's keep the conversation going and involve all Calgarians.
Here’s how you can participate:
- Please look through the site, www.calgary.ca/ourfuture
- You can comment wherever you want
- Please complete our short survey
- Visit 2012-2014 business plans and budgets for more detailed information
- Share with us what you are thinking!
- Daorcey from Mayor Nenshi's team